Harry Potter Revisited 2 Harry Potter Revisited 2

MAN

I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN, DA DA DADADADADA DA DAAAA

Dragonball N Dragonball N

Best flash ever.

LegendaryFrog doesn't have anything on this.

Beyond Gaming RPG edition Beyond Gaming RPG edition

WOOHOO!

A collaboration of animators who can neither draw nor animate!

Good job!

Xionico responds:

lmao, how synical can be some people, a second class sprite animator telling us that we dont know how to draw nor animate.
thanks for the review i guess O.o?
well keep it up, and remember, know your place

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Very nice.

Points off graphics for the crappy Cecil and Rosa drawings, but better than nothing (not really).

I vote Mario.

Hell-Fire responds:

Mario

Ok then. Thanks. Rosa and Cecil have aweful original back and front spites.

Zelda: TTOB Part 2 Zelda: TTOB Part 2

Decent

Nicely animated, but it's still as boring as the first one. Yes, you added violence... one hit effortless kills. Maybe make the battles more interesting, or add more battles between all of the walking.

Looking foward to TTOB 3

FF:The day after LD FF:The day after LD

Wow.

This shows some serious skill. Keep up the good work.

FFVI:The Time Before P-3 FFVI:The Time Before P-3

Disliked

The only thing you had going was the storyline (which was not very good, in the first place). The animation was choppy, sound was from every other Final Fantasy game, and the only battle that took place lasted less than 10 seconds.

Also, you need to work a bit on your grammar and spelling. Maybe it's just me, but it's hard to take a storyline seriously with tons of exclamation marks and ".........".

Overall, I don't believe this was interesting or long enough to deserve the rating that it received, but this is my opinion.

Hope you take this as constructive.

DanyLaporte responds:

Im taking this review as constructive...In my next movie, there will be more battle, but Ill keep the ff7, ff5, ff8, ff9, ff6 style music...I want a larger choice of music...so Ill be able to take the more appropriate music for the scene....

FF7: Clouds history pt1 FF7: Clouds history pt1

A poor, inaccurate, pointless film.

Not only is the movie of extremely low quality, but all of the information is IN THE GAME! If they haven't played the game, do you think they will CARE about any of this? Do you think they'll have any idea what you're talking about?
It's also inaccurate. It seems like you were just adding shit to the story that wasn't there, nothing too big, though. Nothing too big except: Cloud did NOT join SOLDIER: He didn't make it in, and only became an ordinary soldier. It was Zack that joined SOLDIER -- it is all right there in the game, did you play to the end? Did you leave this part out until History pt. 2? Even so, what was the point of part one? To go over what is already said in the game?
There's not even any sound -- the screenshots were pointless, too, for the most part, and it would go a lot better if the story you were telling had relating music.
Better luck next time.

Life-Stream responds:

The whole reason i put PART 1, is because in part 2 i'll explain how it wasn't really cloud that joined soldier, like he explained in kalm, but it was really zack, and by the way i havn't added any 'shit'. so watch what you say before saying. I know the whole story so i wouldn't tell it wrong. plus i would put music if i could, but unfortunetely i can't right now, and i will in part 2.

why newgrounds?. why newgrounds?.

Pointless...

Okay... so people told you to go to other sites, that you don't want to go to, so you explain that you like all of the things here that most people would consider "bad."

Thanks for making a movie about it.

WC3 DotA Leavers WC3 DotA Leavers

Yeah.

There's a reason the media thinks video games cause gamers to become violent. It's because of shit like this.